What's the one thing you guys want in this streaming service?

I want them to put Casting Calls for upcoming DC Universe movies & series.

13 Likes

I would love to see a live action Batman TV series, only with a serious look. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to see collections of storylines.

3 Likes

I would love to see early access to new movies and show before released anywhere else.

Bring back the Batman the animated series. It was available to watch yesterday but not today😥

I would like to see Smallville here.

2 Likes

I agree with extant59. I would love if the comics (as limited a selection as there is right now) would at least give a full arc, not just #1s for a lot of the books.

1 Like

Would be great to see the full direct to video library on the streaming service

1 Like

Would like graphic novels also. I.e killing joke.

3 Likes

Black Lightning Year One, more Nightwing, more John Stewart

2 Likes

Can we get every season of every cartoon. All 5 seasons of The Batman, all 5 of Teen Titans, etc.?

Can we get a Nightwing solo cartoon or show?

1 Like

100% agree with the notion of having full graphic novels included. If I’m invested in an arc I get completely taken out of the story when I have to exit out of the comic, download the next issue, and open it.

Wouldn’t mind small arcs to be grouped together. Maybe there would be a way to indicate arcs while looking through issues.

Long comic runs not first issues only

5 Likes

In the community of would be cool to do polls.

1 Like

Would love to see the Adam West Batman 66 TV show added - along with the rest of the Batman 66 comic run. Also need to see some love for the Shaq STEEL movie :slight_smile:

1 Like

The newer animated Films like The Death of Superman and JL vs. Teen Titans

Also I think it would be cool to have wikiDC or something similar with background information on DC characters.

Nvm found the encyclopedia

I’d like to be able to make a cue for stuff I’d want to watch or read

1 Like

Would love to see more of the newer animated DC movies.

1 Like