what's With all the Free Streaming

One of the biggest reasons I Purchase and Subscribe to the DC universe is for My Son and I to watch all of the great stories from DC but know I find out We can watch it for Free

1 Like

That’s disconcerting. Is this about users getting access to some content for free?

1 Like

I believe the “free viewing” is just for one day, with the DCU subscription you get it at least for a month

3 Likes

It’s one episode for the 3 originals and 24 hours for Saturday also known as promotions for new users

6 Likes

What @jmg902 and @TheHelloThereDude mentioned is true regarding the temporary period of free streaming, @larryk101969.40850 - it’s neither permanent, nor is it available for all content present on the service.

As @RedHood asked, though, have you encountered a situation where all of the content is free for certain users outside of being given via trial period? Please reach out to us to let us know if so - you can send a ticket to do so here: https://yourdcu.com/help

3 Likes

Thank You and I Apologize For even bringing it up now I realize it is for Promotions and that’s a good thing so DC can continue bringing Us all this great Entertainment

1 Like