when are the rest of the comics coming?

I’d be willing to bet I’m not the only one who only gets on here every few days now looking for announcements about the comics. Tried Titans, wasn’t great. Most of the other shows/movies I’ve seen enough times already. Where are the comics? :frowning: or at least an update on when they’ll be here

10 Likes

Yep, that’s me. I don’t do anything with this service except log in, check if anything has been done about the comics, and then sign out.

5 Likes

Yep I’m actually at the point where after my subscription is up I’m canceling this service. It’s a waste and one lie after another about when they will make the entire library of comics available. The only way they could even make up for the mistakes of releasing this app before it was fully accessible is to offer all comics for free to read.

4 Likes

Supposedly there’s gonna some big update in January.

1 Like

Something big better be coming, a new episode of Titans every Friday is not cutting it.

agreed that I feel misled and that there is not enough content that I’m interested in to justify the cost

1 Like

Same here. I signed up for the comics. I don’t care for the rest.

5 Likes

While I understand a lot of the frustration with the comics, and I am right there with you, they never billed it as anything other than a curated selection of comics. If you somehow interpreted that as all comics available at launch, that’s on you.

My frustration lies in still not being able to purchase the full library of comics as was promised to be available by october.

3 Likes

Yeah. Even with the comics that are available, they pull them too quickly! I just fell victim to this again with Batman Dark Victory. I was 4-5 issues in and it was gone. WE CAN’T BINGE READ EVERYTHING, DC!

2 Likes

Titans is worth the money alone.

You guys don’t understand what the more comics are coming message meant do you?

They aren’t free subscription comics, they are pay as you go. You can do that now with comixology.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m the same. They promised at SDCC that they would eventually have the whole library. I suspect that this isn’t going to happen until Month 4 at the earliest.
Essentially the 3 additional Months we got was all but worthless related to the Comics.

It would be nice if the powers that be would be more present and explain what the plans for the future are.

1 Like

It would be nice if the powers that be would be more present and explain what the plans for the future are.

3 Likes

I started the Court of Owls storyline when this came out because it was on the “start here”, came back and finished issue three only to find that is it for what they have. They should at least have a full arc if they put something up