Where are the DC games at E3

I know E3 is just starting but I’m noticing a severe lack of DC video game love! Where are all the DC games? Last one we got was LEGO Batman 3 unless you count DC Universe being released on switch. With Marvel’s Avengers game being shown tonight it’s got me wondering. I’d love a new (good) Superman game. Or perhaps a Titans game.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I would love to see a Superman game

1 Like

Don’t forget LEGO DC Villains or whatever!

2 Likes

Injustice 2 and Lego DC Super-Villains both released after Lego Batman 3.

3 Likes

Rocksteady Studios and WB Games Montreal are not ready to reveal their games just yet. They are still hard at work to make the best games possible. I think it’s taking too long because these games might be launching on the new generation of consoles. I doubt we will get any news at San Diego Comic Con either since Warner Brothers decided they aren’t attending this year. I’m patiently waiting since I’d rather them take their time instead of rushing out a glitchy unfinished product.

3 Likes

Rocksteady and WB Montreal have both confirmed that they won’t be at e3. So nothing this year… again.

1 Like

Forgot about lego dc villains and injustice 2 but again they came out years ago! Where the DC game love? No action/rpg dc games coming at all? No non-Batman games going? Batman the only dc character that deserves a game?

@robbywoo1, Batman’s the easiest and most profitable character too make a game out of.

I’m into open-world adventure/RPG type games, and I wish DC would get in on that sphere of gaming. There’s a lot of shooters and stuff but not too much with magic/powers. Basically asking for an updated version of DC Universe Online, but single player.

1 Like