Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

:heart_eyes:

Enough people request Batman '66, and Roku is a licensed partner of the content, that we may as well include it :slight_smile: It’s not being a sneaky sneak to get it to the rightfully adoring fans :slight_smile:

Added it to above!

3 Likes

Thanks, I was looking for a link you can trust, World’s Finest, think it’s a honest fan site that has been around for years!:slightly_smiling_face: Here’s a link.
Gotham Girls Series

3 Likes

Thank you RF! I’ll have to check with our legal team on if we can include that, as it’s not run by or affiliated directly with the company :slight_smile: But the link is here in the comments for now, so much appreciated!

3 Likes

Prime has some of the Batman 66, but you need to pay extra

3 Likes

Jonah Hex is free with ads on Tubi, added it to the list.

You can also buy/rent it on Youtube, and it has far more likes than dislikes. I might actually have to try it.

4 Likes

Powerless is on the list!

3 Likes

giphy (1)

6 Likes

gotta pay extra for it though

2 Likes

How often does this get updated? I know a few of these have already made their way to MAX but the list doesn’t reflect that.

2 Likes

They want me to subscribe to HBO Max but some no brainers for the service, like Shazam tv series and the New Batman Adventures. I’d love to The New Batman Adventures, not on HBO Max.

1 Like

Sorry, what?

1 Like

We are aiming for once a month- the list has been made a wiki for one and all to edit, but the moderation team will be doing housekeeping on the current list at that once/month cadence :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need more shows on HBO Max if they want me to subscribe! DCU had all the great TV shows and they aren’t all on HBO Max according to this list. Static shock also isn’t on there.

4 Likes

Anyone know where Constantine 2014 is now? It was removed from CW Seed.

And now they don’t have Constantine: City of Demons, either.

4 Likes

Soon no shows will be here

1 Like

Brave and the Bold and Justice League (Animated) will be on HBO Max:

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if there will ever be a time when the CW shows will move to HBO Max?

3 Likes

Anything from Batwoman on will, so the new Superman and Lois will be there. I don’t know how long the contract with Netflix is for the other shows.

3 Likes

I know Stargirl and several non-DC shows are there.

1 Like

Does anyone know if static will be on MAX in February? Since it’s black history month it would make sense if the show debuts sometime next month.

3 Likes