Which Batman Gadget?

If You Could Have One Batman Gadget, Which Would You Choose?

This Does NOT Include Any Of The Vehicles, Like BatMobile, BatWing, BatBoat, etc.
(I Only Listed A Few In The Poll, Because We All Know That Batman Has A Ton Of Gadgets Over The Years, So If You Don’t See The One You Would Choose, Then Please Reply Which One You Would Choose.
Also, I Tried To List Items That Are NOT Necessarily Part Of His Actual Batsuit, Like His Cape, Gauntlets, Or Armor.)

• Batarang
  • Grappling Gun
  • Gas / Smoke Bombs
  • Tranquilizers
  • Underwater Re-breather
  • Explosive Gel, or Bat-Bomb
  • Ultrasonic Bat Beacon
  • Bat-Tracer
  • Built-In Lie Detector
  • Cellphone Sonar Device
  • Kryptonite Ring
  • EMP Gun
  • Taser
  • Cryptographer Sequencer (Lock Pick)
  • Other (Reply Below)

0 voters

4 Likes

Bat-cape! Can’t forget the cape!

3 Likes

Shark repellent

9 Likes

Grappling gun just seems like it’d be so fun to use.

3 Likes

The utility belt is itself a gadget and that is my choice, even if it’s pouches are empty.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community.

2 Likes

I like the cell phone sonar. Shows how fascist Bruce often is.

3 Likes

My gift for you!

4 Likes

Grappling gun because I’m fond of the idea of being able to make quick escapes. Underwater rebreather to make my dreams of meeting mermaids come true. :wink: :mermaid:t3:

4 Likes

Shark repellent.

8 Likes

Come on @ralphsix, get @battMatt93 a real utility belt.

3 Likes

Okay for shark repellent, but where’s the grappling hook gonna go?

4 Likes

Bat Knock Out and Bat Wake Up Gas. How else can you get Catwoman into the Batcave?

3 Likes

@ralphsix It’s hidden in his cape. And it looks freakin’ cool!

3 Likes

I think all other gadgets can be combined into the cellphone sonar device. The purpose of the grappling hook and cryptographer sequence (to name a couple) are to get into out of reach areas. If the cellphone sonar device indicates no one nearby, Batman could find another way to get through (such as pulling vent grilles with his bare hands. The EMP Gun and Batarang are used to fight enemies. But, with the cellphone sonar device, Batman will know where the enemies are in order to avoid them. With the sonar, if it has audio, he will know more of the truth about people before even questioning them.

The only caveat is the intrusive spying on innocent people that takes place in order to control the situation.

2 Likes

Yeah, the one that makes the loud obnoxious sound. Yes, please.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not surprised the grappling gun is in the lead. There’s a frisbee stuck on my roof, and having a gadget like that sure would’ve been handy :joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe you need a Bat-ladder.

3 Likes

That should’ve been a choice

1 Like

I voted Other: Shark Repellent!

1 Like