Which Black Canary?

Sara Lance or Dinah Laurel Lance?
Who’s a better Black Canary?

1 Like

Sarah of course

1 Like

Dinah Laurel Lance

If you’re only focusing on the Arrowverse version of the character, then I don’t think Laurel really got a chance to shine. I never liked Sara as Black Canary, although I think she’s OK on Legends. I actually thought Black Siren’s intro on The Flash was more fun to watch than either sister typically was on Arrow (or Black Siren herself on Arrow), although I haven’t really kept up with the show after season 4. From what I’ve seen, I’m not really fond of Dinah Drake either.

2 Likes

Dinah but I’m not a big fan of either of them in the Arrowverse

1 Like

Sara Lance made the more convincing Canary, by far, but she was still not the Black Canary I would like to see in live action. The actress, Caitlin Marie Lotz, could probably do justice to Black Canary though, if someone else was writing the scripts, with a different DC Universe in mind.

MACJR

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of Sara Lance. Dinah is sweet, but she just never really did it for me… :confused:

3 Likes

Sara was definity the best imo. Laurel never once came off as likeable, and Dinah I found myself outright hating last season.

3 Likes

Sara all the way.

1 Like

Sara was by far the best live action Black Canary but comic book Dinah is one of the best characters hands down.

4 Likes

I think Sara is the best TV Canary right now. Even though she doesn’t have the canary scream Sara kicks butt. Laurel wasn’t really much of a fighter and even though Dinah has the scream superpower, she doesn’t really have the attitude of a hero.

2 Likes

Sara looked the part and she looked like black canary

2 Likes

Laurel. She was amazing. Sara was cool but Laurel was just perfect.

1 Like

You left out Dinah Drake, the Arrowverse’s current Black Canary.

2 Likes