Which Super Villain Would You Work For?

Harley Quinn

1 Like

penguin

2 Likes

Penguin

3 Likes

So torn on this one. A lot of good points have been raised, for sure.
My gut choice is, & has been, Harley Quinn from the get go. She’s gotta be a ton of fun, at least until she gets me into a bad situation where she is the sole survivor, but at least I would never get bored. If I did get bored or decide it was too much craziness or whatever, I think I could disappear without her really noticing for at least a day or two. She is very easily distracted.
If not Harley, I’d play it safe with The Riddler. You get to do puzzles all day & he doesn’t tend to punish people he considers allies. At the worst, he’d probably be entertainingly annoyed by my every word, action and/or deed. This would only fuel my creative fire to find new ways to annoy him & thus we could create a truly vicious circle of disfunction. Spice up Mr. Nygma’s routine a little! Heeheehee!

3 Likes

Riddler

3 Likes

Doomsday… Which would end my criminal career in 1 second :laughing: :laughing: :rofl:

I think working for Two-Face is the safest option. He seems like the least likely to just get mad and shoot you. I know I’m not henching for joker, thats for sure.

2 Likes

I’d want to be a Gotham-based League of Assassins/Shadows sleeper. Ninja shenanigans all the way.

2 Likes

On second thought, I just scrolled up and was reminded that Jason Todd is technically a crime lord in Gotham, and can I just say, I’d hench for that boy ANY. DAY. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

100% Red Hood, if I lived in Gotham I don’t think I’d have the patience to work with one of the other crime lords that make the city a living hell. At least he’s got morals.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why Ivy’s so popular. If she needs help, she mind controls people. I’d imagine the pay and benefits package are lousy, and she may well kill you on general principle. Catwoman seems like a reasonably safe boss; she’s unlikely to kill you or use you as a test subject, and she has enough enlightened self-interest to compensate the help well. She’s a loner who avoids attachments, though, so any position with her would be exceedingly temporary, probably just for one job.

The Riddler’s a good choice too, though he’d probably get kind of annoying.

1 Like

The riddler

2 Likes

Bane. My favorite DC villain.

2 Likes

Oh boy, do I have opinions about this one.
I have a bias towards the Gotham City Sirens so I would probably lean towards working with one of them.
The benifits for working with each of them would probably vary. Harley would probably be more relaxed and easygoing as a boss, and I’d have more fun on the job. Catwoman would force me to put my best foot forward and prove myself from the get go, since she has no time to waste on those who can’t get the job done.
Ivy would most likely be the most nurturing mentor. She’s the one who will try to spruce you up and teach you the ropes and the ins and outs. But at the same time she probably has the worst temper out of all of them, and is a little harsh when she’s frustrated.
I think I’d probably work for Ivy or Harley. With Harley I could just have a good time and I do admit I enjoy face paint. And with Ivy I would get to embrace a more feminine aesthetic as well as be more in touch with nature, which is something I’m passionate about.

1 Like

Or Red Hood. Totally not because he’s a smokin’ hot piece of ass and I want to get laid by him.