Who do you feel is DC's most underrated character?

The Spectre

7 Likes

I’ll add Doctor Mid-Nite (Charles McNider)
Libby Lawrence (Liberty Belle)
Shade, the Changing Man
Morgaine le fey

1 Like

Oh I always forget Gypsy (Cindy Reynolds). She’s been a member of birds of prey, the JL, JL task force, JL Detroit, The Conglomerate & I’m sure I’m missing others. She only appeared as a background character in JLU & only had her in action once. The flash arrowverse version is ok but much prefer the previous. Also @Zomebody I’m with u on Fire & Ice. I love em both & they don’t get much, if any, backstory. I picked them for a create your own show as a live action where they show their origins.

1 Like

Ra’s al ghul & Lex Luthor

2 Likes

Cyborg and Harley all the way also maybe blue beetle Shazam too

1 Like

Wesley Dodds (Sandman)
Jack Knight (Starman)
Ted Kord (Blue Beetle)
Connor Hawke (Green Arrow)
Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern)

2 Likes

i like booster gold

2 Likes

Zatana

3 Likes

Shazam & Blue Beetle no doubt

2 Likes

Dr.Fate

3 Likes

Wally West. The one that becomes the third flash.

1 Like

@Vroom I feel the same way. I wish they kept the same writer, John Semper and kept it going like the other main titles. They switched writers just to end the series after a few issues.

Baby Doll! Didn’t Killer Croc just get married? Where was she?

@kittykrawler Terminator is a great comparison!

1 Like

Wildcat

2 Likes

So is Cyborg officially over, then? I thought the most recent ish had a cliffhanger. I know they had solicited up to #25…months ago that is.

Yeah Cyborg is like the precogs in Minority Report or the Oracles in Battlestar Galactica that are hooked up to the cylon ships. Or the Panda-head in Afro Samurai. A husk of once mighty human flesh held together on life-support with every nerve in his body screaming in pain as an endless flow of data courses through his brain, tears nonstop flowing from his eyes as he’s slowly driven insane. He’s us on social media! He’s us once the machines probe us and have their way with us in the future and all kinds of freaky shit!

Oh, damn. Too dark. Time for pizza.

3 Likes

Man of Steel. I loved all but Superboy from the Reign of the Supermen comics (I absolutely hated Superboy, tbh), but Man of Steel was one of the last few standing after everything ended. I am ready to see him get some more love like Black Lightning and Cyborg. I’ve seen the set up for him in the animated-verse, and I love it. If nobody else is, I’m stoked about seeing more of him to come.

1 Like

Oh, and Vixen. I want to see more Vixen. :frowning:

4 Likes

i wish China-Anne McClain would play Blackfire in TITANS