Who Do You Want in Injustice 3?

As a fan of both Injustice and MK franchises, the 2 year alternation is cool yet it sucks as well.

It’s been

Mortal Kombat 9
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Mortal Kombat X
Injustice 2
Mortal Kombat 11

Injustice 2 came out in 2017 and MK 11 releases in april. So I’m expecting Injustice 3 next but not until 2021

Would like characters/dlc in this order

1. JS dlc (With Hawkman and a few others)
  2. JLD dlc (With Constantine and Zatanna)
  3. GL dlc (With Kilowag and Kyle Rayner skin for Hal)
  4. Titans dlc (With BB and Red Robin).
1 Like

Also, I will reiterate. Etrigan would be lit!

1 Like

Cosmic Boy
Saturn Girl
Lightning Lad
Red Tornado
Wildcat
Hawkman (Carter Hall)
Mister Terrific
Booster Gold
Hawk and Dove
Mera

The story line could be that the three founding legion members realize someone has mucked with the time line. Superman is evil…that is wrong…so they go back in time to investigate…also booster realizes it as well.

5 Likes

I like any line up they give us but one I want to see show up as a special character is Red Lantern Khan from the Green Lantern/Star Trek crossover. Love seen Khan with a Red Ring and would make a great special character for DC fans and Star Trek fans

1 Like

Metamorpho

Would be really fun

2 Likes

I would rather have OMAC as in the original Kirby version. Give him a combination of super strength, speed and a blast from the Brother Eye satellite as a special move.

2 Likes

The meatal men
(I think that you would have to leave them as a team)

Wildcat

The Doom Patrol
(I think that you could break them up or leave them together)

1 Like

I didn’t even bother with 2 because Nightwing isn’t in it. The only reason I got the first one is because I wanted to play him. I want Nightwing and I want him to be part of the story.

1 Like

Literally just make a solid game and add as many people as possible throughout the games life. Like smash bros I guess

2 Likes
  1. Plastic Man
  2. Booster Gold
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Etrigan
  5. Red Tornado
  6. Rorschach
  7. V
  8. Azrael
3 Likes

Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Dead Man
Ice
Fire
Zatanna

1 Like

As long as I can play as Superman, the real Superman, I’ll be more than happy. I don’t like having to hear things like, “I’m not going back to prison,” every time I just play as Superman with my friends. That’s why I still like the first Injustice more. Also, give Wonder Woman less sword and shield attacks again. I miss her flying fighting style from the first game. I think they should go back to skins and completely toss the whole gear thing away. I also want every character we’ve had in both games to be in it again; the second one was great, but lets face it: it doesn’t really have that “Injustice feel” without Captain Marvel (Shazam), Lex Luthor, or Deathstroke. Also, don’t feel the need to force other franchises that nobody asked for next time. I’m sure some people enjoy Mortal Kombat, TMNT, and Hellboy, but stick to DC. If you do choose to include another franchise, just make a Marvel versus DC game. That would make an insane amount of money, and it would be incredibly awesome; I know it’s not likely, but we can dream…

2 Likes

Wildfire
Uncle Sam
Bizarro
Toyman
the Trickster
Crazy Jane
the Spectre
Stargirl
Validus
the Human Bomb
Azrael
Mister Miracle
OMAC
Mordru
Granny Goodness
Big Barda
Orion
Animal Vegetable Mineral Man
the Turtle
Hector Hammond
Steel
Aztek
Damage
Golden Glider
GeoForce
Killer Shark
Amethyst
Frankenstein
Hex
Adam Strange
Mister Atom
Chemo
Shade the Changing Man - Ditko version
the Ray
Captain Boomerang
the Tattooed Man
the Gentleman Ghost
Onimar Synn
Judomaster
Gog
Isis
Eclipso
the Atomic Skull
Terra Man
Egg Fu
Plasmus
the Atom
Gizmo
Shimmer
Faith - the Outsiders
Ultra Boy

More magic characters like Constantine

2 Likes

Kyle Reyner

3 Likes

Crazy Jane it would be cool to have the ability to change into her other personalities

3 Likes

Wonder Twins
Booster Gold
Icon
Rocket
Static

2 Likes

I would like to play as Huntress

1 Like

Red Robin.

1 Like