Who else is starting to use this even more than Netflix!!

Titans and Lois & Clark are starting to be my favorite shows!! Thanks DC for showing them to me!

8 Likes

I don’t even have a Netflix account. I have just been “occasionally” using a family member’s when a DC Comics show is offered there that is not on here. Although, I am holding off on Lucifer and the Super Hero High films until they arrive here.

My netflix expired a while back. I actually like interacting with the the community boards and the exclusive shows. Its also great that the mods are active especially in the suggestion box forum

2 Likes

I’m on here way more than Netflix now.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t bother renewing Netflix or prime at this app’s launch lmao. Never been happier

Honestly, I get kind of overwhelmed by Netflix. They constantly have content coming out week after week and it gets so overwhelming trying to keep up with it. I come to DC Universe, get my DC Daily fix, read some of the news and then catch the latest episode of Titans or watch a classic show or cartoon. It’s been a relatively pleasant experience thus far.

2 Likes

I haven’t used Netflix since DCU launched.

1 Like

I use it plentifully, but DCU is DC so it obviously takes precedent by an enormous degree.

1 Like

I agree with what @djariya said. Netflix can get incredibly overwhelming. It has a lot of content, a some of it is really good, but it’s far too much and I frankly don’t have time to sift through all those options anymore. On this service, there’s a much more finite selection and all of it’s either familiar, or it pertains to subject matter that I enjoy(DC), so it’s easier to just turn this on and pick a random show or movie and just relax after work. Prime sucks though, I’ll only be renewing it during the holiday season.

I will once more original content comes on. Also they need to add the dceu films.

1 Like

Ever since I got Amazon Prime I stopped using Netflix as much. Once I got DC Universe I really use Netflix only for one or two shows now.

Lol after I got this, I don’t even have Netflix anymore

1 Like

i forgot cable and Netflix existed until i found this page

1 Like

nine times out of ten, the stuff I really want to watch from Netflix is only available through DVD rentals (if at all). IN DCU’s case I already own most of the DC Universe on home video/DVD to start with. As a result, I don’t really miss anything if it’s “not currently available” to stream. So, yeah! I use it way more than Netflix.

1 Like

I agree if they add all their movies up till now, keep up the original content, and get all the dc cw shows past and present then there would be no need to have any other streaming platform.

I only watch two shows on Netflix because there Netflix originals and I haven’t evan finished season 2 of those two shows

I don’t even remember when I watched Netflix last, it’s been weeks at least. I mostly watch this app, YouTube, and catch any of my weekly shows I don’t watch live on Hulu or the CW app. I cut the cord but I definitely would give up YouTube before this channel. It’s not perfect and hope they improve their selection (which it seems clear they are working to do). But this app still has great content and I visit it almost every day.

i am i watched netflix last night cause i couldnt decide what to watch and thought well if im paying for netflix gotta put it to use and binged one of my shows last night i was on episode 2 and got to episode 5 and now i have 2 more episodes left lol but might save gotham for when the new punisher season comes out so i can save the superhero shows to watch at the same time

I still watch Netflix but I’m here a lot more often. I would have gotten rid of it but my wife wants Netflix.

I used fire stick Amazon & Netflix constantly. No lie, I haven’t used anything but this site since I got it. I need to get to Magicians season 3 & a ton more on Netflix soon tho.

1 Like