Who Had the Craziest Origin Story?

So let’s talk about who has the craziest, wildest, just strait up off the wall origin story?! Yes Superman’s is sad but he also is very lucky to be honest. I am just saying for example the Elongated Man origin is crazy ; Ralph gets his powers from highly concentrated fruit juice or soda called Gingold. That’s an origin story from its time. So what are some crazy unbelievable Origin stories; let’s talk about it. Respect the S!

3 Likes

@Kon-El hey buddy new post what do you think

2 Likes

Hawkman is the craziest because it has be retold so many different ways. It will make you crazy trying to figure out what the heck’s going on. :grinning:

4 Likes

Jean-Paul Valley was literally removed from his mother at birth, placed into a test tube, and forced to have his genetic code spliced with animal DNA. Then as a fetus he was electrocuted for conditioning. His training and memories are implants. He was severely abused as a child. The Sacred Order of St. Dumas purposefully built a (nearly) split-personality into him.

He was also fed gorilla breast milk if memory serves.

Takes the cake for me.

5 Likes

Kon-El Conners (Superboy) is very similar and I’m just now realizing it in the words of KiteMan Hell Ya ::kiteman2_hqtas::

2 Likes

Ambush Bug & Argh!yle. You have to see it to believe it.

2 Likes

Definitely the Hawks, but especially the Kendra version of Hawkgirl. Seriously, a kid tries to commit suicide then is resurrected by her great aunt’s spirit then is Shiera’s soul but has Kendra’s memories and who though this was a good idea!!!???

2 Likes