Who here thinks that cyborg should be in Titans?

So any of you missing boo yah?

3 Likes

I don’t think that Cyborg’s going to be in the Doom Patrol next season. My bet is he either becomes a Titan, or gets his own solo series. Either would be great.

2 Likes

Titans and the Doom Patrol series don’t actually share the same continuity despite actor carryover, and so there really isn’t anything stopping the character from appearing in Titans as played by Jovian Wade.

2 Likes

he needs to shave the little mustache though. My Cy is clean shaven.

2 Likes

@DigificWriter
Oh interesting. I didn’t know that they were spectate. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

*seperate

1 Like

^ Yeah. You’ll hear most people refer to Doom Patrol as a spinoff of Titans, but earlier this year (ahead of the Doom Patrol series’ premiere), April Bowlby (Elasti-Girl) stated in an interview that the version of Rita Farr that she plays on the DP series does not know Gar Logan (Beast Boy), thus establishing the series as occupying a different continuity than Titans (where her character does know Gar, as established in the Titans episode “Doom Patrol”).

1 Like

The Cyborg character from DP would fit perfect in Titans.

I thought that too

“The Cyborg character from DP would fit perfect in Titans”

If Jovian Wade were to ever appear on Titans as Cyborg, he would not be playing the same version of the character that he plays on Doom Patrol because, as I noted, the two shows do not occupy the same continuity despite perceptions to the contrary.

Everywhere else, Cyborg and the Teen Titans belong together, but no, I don’t want Victor hanging around with those Titans hooligans

1 Like