WHO is Your Favorite NON Popular or Mainstream DC Character

Ya know
I think you are right

So true

Very funny

Grifter all day

3 Likes

Nice choice
Do you think the transition from Image to DC was good for the character?

1 Like

Me, the Warlord!

5 Likes

For sure! I would of never heard of him if not for the switch.

1 Like

I always thought Grifter was the coolest looking Wildstorm character.

BTW, me kindle almost autocorrected “Grifter” to “Bridget” which would have made for a really weird response.

3 Likes

@TravisMorgan do you have any of the warlord action figures?

Seek out Some of the image stuff if you already haven’t good stuff right there

1 Like

@Angrygeeks.show1 No, I’ve seen the Remco line that are redressed Masters of the Universe figures and I didn’t like the body style compared to Mike Grell’s Art. Too stocky. Also, I’m older so I grew up with 12” G.I. Joes and Mego figures, so the action figure bug never bit me too hard:confused:.

2 Likes

@TravisMorgan we my friend are from the same era. I still have some of MEGO from that era

1 Like

John Constantine. There are very few “heroes” Batman leaves alone when they’re in Gotham. Constantine and Ragman are really the only two. Ragman because he respects Batman’s rules and Constantine because if he’s there it’s serious occult stuff Batman doesn’t have the skills to deal with. The main reason I like Constantine is that he’s a bad man who’s done very bad things and is now trying to repent for his sins. His heart’s in the right place but he’s doing things his way and not God’s way.

4 Likes

Dude, Bridget is awesome.

I feel like I’m now obligated to create a character named Bridget who looks really cool…

2 Likes

Elongated man

3 Likes

Well I’d have to say Etrigan.

3 Likes

I loved Ragman when he first showed up on Arrow and wish he had been around more.

3 Likes

The Phantom Stranger!

4 Likes

all the Wildstorm characters except for Grifter, maybe

3 Likes

Andrew Bennett, the vampire who hunts his own kind. There needs to be more love for the vampires of DC.
-M

3 Likes