Who is your favorite robin?

It might not be popular but Damian Wayne. Because it is cool how he is Batman’s son and has had much character development. While all robins are amazing he is my favorite.

8 Likes

Tim Drake’s the most solid in my opinin. Dick really came into his own as Nightwing, so I think that takes him out of the running.

1 Like

Big fan of Tim Drake. Not that Damian hasn’t been fun, especially with Dick as his Batman.
Love to see a return Carrie Kelley.

2 Likes

Tim Drake

2 Likes

Damian

1 Like

Damian

1 Like

Damian & Grayson dead tie for me

1 Like

Jason Todd is my favorite Robin. It might not be popular to like him as Robin but it is what it is.

Dick Grayson is my favorite character but Tim Drake is my favorite as Robin.

Tim is my favorite Robin but Dick is my favorite character

Damian wayne hands down for me, his interactions with the bat family are gold.

i’m also a huge fan of his Comic books, his character development is also top notch, also I find him hilarious and a bad ass.

2 Likes

battlefour

Exactly how I feel. His connections to Ra’s & Talia plus Batman is a tough gene pool to beat.

To me I’d say Tim Drake. My favorite character will always be Jason Todd but his role as Robin isnt suitable due to his lack of rational behavior as a Batman sidekick. Tim is cunning and very much a good sidekick to the Batman team.

1 Like

I love all the Robins for different reasons…except Damian …so in short 3 way tie and last place Damian. Unless we’re counting Stephanie Brown and Carrie from the Dark Knight returns

People need to remember for DC timeline to make sense Tom drake was never officially Robin but had always been red Robin to answer the question I love red hood but as red hood so it’s Damian Wayne for me

1 Like

Tim drake**** sorry

Tim Drake. Damian a very close second, but Tim was my Robin growing up (late 80’s early 90’s). I remember seeing the covers of his mini-series with the hologram foil, card thingies and how cool his costume was. I have much of, if not the whole series. And action figures. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Carrie Kelley is my top pick for Robin, As she was written in the Frank Miller Dark Knight stories. I do admit it is hard to choose between her and Tim Drake, but she comes in first be a hair.

Damian, obviously

Dick Grayson is my favorite, but I have to say Damian Wayne is a close second.

1 Like