Who is your favorite Robin?

Tim.

2 Likes

Robert Chang

1 Like

Carrie kelly.

1 Like

Dick Grayson most likeable, most talented/skilled (naturally), most influential, and most developed Robin there is. He’s my favorite hands down.

3 Likes

Dick was terrific- but moved on to bigger and better things as Nightwing, Tim is the total package for Robin. Brave, loyal, strong and the smartest guy in the room.

6 Likes

Jarro

3 Likes

I like dick Grayson more as an adult but as the robin I like Tim drake the best

3 Likes

Tim. It annoys me to no end that DC seems to hate him so much and Damian keeps getting pushed in everything just because he’s Bruce’s bio son. Like Tim didn’t have the second longest run as Robin and, unlike Jason who was unpopular, had no reason to stop being Robin other than Grant Morrison said so.

Also, Dick Grayson is awesome, either as Robin or Nightwing, as long as he doesn’t have amnesia…or is being written ooc.

10 Likes

Also, Stephanie needs more screentime (same with Cassandra (make her Bruce’s adopted daughter again!))

4 Likes

@Aneras 713: Don’t throw too much blame on Morrision. He always intended to kill off Damian, so Tim’s position was never meant to be permanently lost. The people in charge at DC are to blame for insisting that Morrison complete Batman Incorporated in the New 52 continuity, a decision that came at the expense of both his seven-year story arc and the rebooted universe itself.

Then again, in a sane world, the New 52 continuity would have

1. dropped both Jason and Damian completely to streamline the timeline,
  2. started as Dick left for college and (immediately) became Nightwing, and
  3. established that Tim had recently discovered Dick’s and Bruce’s identities.
2 Likes

Jason Todd

4 Likes

Damian Wayne.

I am ready for the scorn that pick brings. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Aneras I actually liked the amnesia arc. In fact it just went too fast for me and lost focus.

I enjoy reading/watching Jason and Damian the most just because of their sarcastic humor and interesting story lines, but I think Tim did the best job as Robin. It’s interesting how he became Robin of his own accord and his want to help, where as the others were kind of forced into the role or did it because of their need for Bruce.

I’m not a huge fan of Stephanie Brown. I think she was fine as a reoccurring minor character, but not as Robin. I would have much rather liked to see Cass as a Robin instead of Stephanie.

1 Like

@JasonStealsTires She was never Robin??? That’s not fair

Personally the Teen Titans version of Robin which is obviously implied to be Dick Grayson. Though he uses the bow staff which is what Tim Drake uses. I like that they made him a mixture of both Dick and Tim

1 Like

Tim Drake. I love Grayson more, but to me he is Nightwing, so the role of Robin is best filled by Drake in my opinion.

4 Likes

Dick grayson

3 Likes

The OG Dick Grayson just has to be my favorite. Especially in season 1 of Young Justice when you just see his emotion pour out about his fears and how he didn’t want to be like Batman. Despite him also suffering a similar childhood trauma of losing his parents he still was so full of fun and animation (no pun intended). One of my favorite scenes even is when he is going through a hard time and Batman puts away the mask to play Batman with him, like his own son. Or when he can’t help but to laugh when Superboy gets his butt kicked by Black Canary, or how he was willing to go back to the very circus he lost his parents. I’m quoting a lot of things from YJ but he’s pretty much my favorite in any series he’s in!

2 Likes

Tim Drake has always been my favorite. While his origin has been rewritten since it was too similar to Dick’s, I still love the introduction to the character. He saw that Batman lost his Robin, then took it upon himself to find out Bat’s identity and track him down so that he had a partner again. Not to mention that Ras Al Ghul respects him enough to call him detective, and Batman himself has said that he will be his successor.

I have his symbol tatted on my wrist and 2 copies of Batman 442 signed by Perez and Wolfman.

2 Likes