Who’s Your Favorite Character You’d Consider to Be “Obscure”?

Gaggy.

3 Likes

Yep. Or at least pre flashpoint canon, as far as I remember.

2 Likes

Thank you! For some reason I was thinking of something that started with an S, like squishy for some reason… all I remember is that he was small, angry, and hated Harley which makes him an enemy.

Also… who had to experience Riddler’s question mark for her existence?

2 Likes

At the possibility of being incorrect due to rusty memory, a majority of the characters used in Tiny Titans, besides some of the animals, are from canon.

3 Likes

She does, she had joined the Teen Titans alongside Duela Dent in order to get close to them, then of course as most villains do, betray them. Then there’s also a guy who goes under Enigma, but I don’t think he had any actual connections to the Riddler, at least that’s what the fan wiki told me.

1 Like

Rip Hunter: Time Master.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked Etta Candy with her genial spirit. She’s got gumption. And she hangs around a very positive role model and has used that influence to make herself a better person as well as help others.
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #8 is a perfect example.

1 Like

Yep, correct.

1 Like

Came here to say that Mark Shaw’s Manhunter is a personal favorite.

2 Likes

She does! She first appeared in Johns’ Teen Titans run before eventually appearing in the last issues of Batman before the New 52 relaunch. Let’s just say you’re not missing out if you skip on her canon appearances. Balthazar and Franco treated her much better than mainline writers did.

I always figured that Enigma was Edward and his sidekick Query’s kid.

3 Likes

Riddler has a sidekick??? I… I did not know this, where have I been?

I-

2 Likes