Who should be the batman and why?

So with Ben Affleck supposedly not reprising his role as the dark knight, I thought now would be a good time to ask people who they want to don the cowl next and see if any recurring names pop up. So who and why?

1 Like

I honestly think Jensen makes or Luke Evans

1 Like

Auto correct Jensen Akles

1 Like

i would like to see christian bale or michael keaton back to return the role of batman or even kevin conroy to be batman in the real movies

1 Like

I think Jensen ackles should get the chance to be red hood in a live adaptation but as for batman I think I’d like to see Jon hamm in the role. He just looks like he could be a good Bruce but also looks like he could be a great batman. I’d love to see him and and J. Phoenix’s new joker go head to head.

3 Likes

I would kind of prefer an unknown, but if I had to choose I will go Matt Bomer

2 Likes

Jon Hamm!

2 Likes

I would like to see a live action batman beyond with Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne. I don’t know who could play Terry though.

1 Like

If they want a Batman the same age as Affleck, they should go with Anson Mount. He would be absolutely perfect.

If they want a younger Batman/Bruce, they should choose Brett Dalton or Matt Bomer.

However, if they want to do a Batman Beyond movie, they should cast either Michael Keaton or Clint Eastwood as Bruce and then cast Taron Egerton as the young Batman.

2 Likes

Jon Hamm hands down! Ever since I saw the first episode Mad Men I just always saw him as Bruce Wayne.

2 Likes

I’ve never been good at casting characters unless I see any ideas around but I’d like to see an unknown really break out as the new Bats.

1 Like

If Ben Affleck is out (I hope he’s not)

I would love to see Tom Cullen play Batman. He’s amazing. Check out Knightfall and you’ll be amazed at how great he is.

1 Like

If Ben Affleck is out (I hope he’s not)

I would love to see Tom Cullen play Batman. He’s amazing. Check out Knightfall and you’ll be amazed at how great he is.

I think a relatively unknown actor should be casted as Batman. The balance of Cavil and Gadot should be at the same level from each other. Afleck was too well known as a celebrity which placed his Batman as the default “leader” of the group when the Trinity should’ve been on equal footing.

2 Likes

I agree a unknown should be chosen, watch it will be DiCaprio or some dumb choice again. I didn’t like Affleck, I just didn’t feel like he gave it his all as the Bat. Honestly in JL I truly believe that Gadot stole the film although I didn’t really enjoy her standalone film. Maybe because I really don’t know much about Wonder Woman at all. With this amazing app I hope learn more about characters I’ve never read before. I know I will catch flack but I enjoyed BvS the most out of the three named above.

1 Like

I’m sticking with Affleck. Until an announcement is made by either him or DC brass, He is Batman. And a damn great Batman, too, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Ben didn’t get his true shine as Batman…WB suits need to stop there BS and let DC do what it does best…and that’s to tell great stories.

2 Likes

Affleck is a long shot, but I bet he would like to make a great “Batman” movie with “Matt Reeves. Truthfully he probably needs a younger guy to play Bats :bat:, It will no doubt be a trilogy.

2 Likes

Michael C. Hall for Bruce Wayne / Batman. He has the past experience with a person who wears one face to cover who he really is.

3 Likes

No one let batman breath for awhile leave it alone

1 Like