Who Should Play Batman?

Yeah. It also could just be Idris playing a rich vigilante with all the gadgets, because if Bruce has a different race he’d have a different life. Then again it’s a comic and we only ever see snippets of Bruce’s life anyway. I don’t know, MBJ can play whatever hero he wants. I’d watch all of them.

2 Likes

Well I think since MBJ himself he had interest in being Superman but one of the Black supermen. they have 2 versions of Black supermen that are great characters and deserving of stories of their own. Calvin Ellis /Val zod

1 Like

Hope it doesn’t come across Insensitive of me what I’ve expressed. I’m just a stickler for Continuity. And I believe it’s better served to just Build on existing characters and add More. Why I ALSO love that MILESTONE will be Returning!

1 Like

They say Asa Butterfield should be Damian, and the last time I checked he’s older than Mazouz and he could do what Tobey Maguire did as Spider Man where he was 27 making it but made us think he was a teenager.

1 Like

I suppose he still looks young enough lol

1 Like

Armie Hammer. He was the original Batman casted for George Millers JL. He’s also an actual Billionaire. They should’ve casted him for Batman in Batman v Superman instead of Ben Affleck. Henry Cavill and him did Man from Uncle, so they had chemistry. Although I really loved Ben Affleck Batman.

2 Likes

But I think they wanted to go for an older Batman, like in The Dark Knight Returns. Who would you choose for that?

For sure. I think they went in the wrong direction. They should’ve went younger which is why Ben Affleck only did like 2 full movies since he’s 48 years old. Armie Hammer would’ve been my choice for younger.

For an older actor, I would go with Jon Hamm. He’s spoken pretty adamantly his love for Batman.

2 Likes

I think the plan going forward is for the Flashpoint movie to be Afflecks “swan song” “proper goodbye”… and they may De-age Batman going forward so as to not have to Reboot everything. Which as much as I like Ben makes sense thinking how many more does he have left in him? To be in Batman shape at his age and the mental toll I’m sure is tough for a guy pushing 50

1 Like

Know that I think of it, when David Mazouz gets older, he can play Batman in the future. I love him as a young Bruce Wayne in Gotham so I could see him as Batman when he’s older.

… Robert… Pattinson?

I don’t know why you’d make a thread about fancasting Batman when we just GOT a new Batman and don’t even know what he’ll be like yet, but I’m sure he’ll knock it out of the park! Pattinson or bust, that’s what I say!

Not to mention we’re getting more content with not only Affleck’s Batman, but Keaton’s too, which I never thought I’d see! Dreaming about a NEW Batman when we’ve got not one but THREE stellar actors in the role RIGHT NOW, with new content coming down the tube, just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me, haha!

1 Like

To be honest, I just feel like after Michael Batman returning and Robert Pattinson as a new Batman, I wondered who would be next as the caped crusader.

I’m thinking Pattinson will be in the role for a good long time. I mean keep in mind, Bale was the primary Batman for a good seven years after his first film!

1 Like