who wants Constantine city of demons on DC UNIVERSE

I do I love Constantine

17 Likes

I think it’s safe to say we’d like EVERYTHING on DC Universe.

1 Like

I’m asking do you want to see Constantine city of demons on dc universe lol but I can agree with you lol

2 Likes

I was picked and was able to see the world premiere screening at NY during comic con on Thursday. It was rated R indeed. Very effed up ending. Not my 10 top DC animated movie however but I liked it.

1 Like

Really I enjoyed the trailer but let’s see what happens and its hard to add it to the top 10 best dc animated movie’s they have soo much great movies

Isn’t that the one on CW Seed? Considering one of the few real draws to CW Seed is the animated webseries they do I doubt they will be putting them on DCU at least not any time soon.

I could only find the first episode. Are the rest out yet?

I was wondering the same thing. When is the 2nd part coming out? It literally ends abruptly. Saw an ad on FB today that Constantine: City of Demons is releasing on Blu-ray and DVD on 10/9/18 with 20 extra minutes of footage. I can’t find any information on season 2.

I got to see it at comic con for the premiere and it was pretty awesome! Really shows you what kinda guy John is

They made a movie to

I understand we all were excited and signed up for DCU but I’m confuse to the point if we’re needing to wait years after these good releases to have a chance to view on our premium network. The animated movies and series are some of the best work from DCU just hoping something changes on the access to the content

3 Likes

Yes, please.

They released the death of Superman on here concurrently with the Blu-Ray release, so I don’t see why they can’t do the same with this movie.

1 Like

I want them to bring back Constantine period. I thought it was great and it really bummed me out when they cancelled after just one season.

1 Like

MORE CONSTANTINE!!!
Bring the show back!

2 Likes

I want as much Constantine as I can get. Speaking of why isn’t Justice League Dark in here it’s October after all.

1 Like

I want as much Constantine as I can get. Speaking of why isn’t Justice League Dark in here it’s October after all.

1 Like

Yes please