Who Would Win? Jayna-Zod vs. Lyta-Zod

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

We’re so excited at the arrival of Krypton Season 2 on the platform! To celebrate, why not pit two of Krypton’s best soldiers against one another? Anyone down for a little mother-daughter bonding? Via a tussle, of course.

Which of these legendary Kryptonian fighters would win out? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Jayna-Zod vs. Lyta-Zod

• Jayna-Zod
  • Lyta-Zod

0 voters

5 Likes

Younger, faster, more agile. Lyta wins.

3 Likes

Toyman are forgetting that Jayna is not only a Zod but she’s and AmaZod! :dancer: :wink:

8 Likes

Hello there BestBeastBoy! :wave: :sunglasses:

Thank you again for another fascinating bout between 2 worthy opponents! :superman_hv_4:

It was difficult to make a choice with this one given their history. Early season 1, I would definitely have given it to Jayna. Although, it was Jayna (and I’d say some direction to be the Zod she is from Dev) that did push Lyta to be the best version of herself later… :thinking:

Season 2… Well… Yes. I would have to say it was Lyta all the way then. :smiley:

Especially considering at the end of the season when she and Seg were taking on Dru. A motivated Lyta is definitely not to be messed with! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

While we’re on the subject, this is Ann Wolfe. She played Artemis in Wonder Woman.

She is also one of the greatest female boxers of all time.

4 Likes

Hard choice but I ended up thinking - who would I least want to go up against myself. I realized that just seeing Jayna would have me begging for mercy before the fight even began. :joy:

3 Likes

@Coville Ya know, that’s a good point.

2 Likes

Tough call but I’m going with Jayna

2 Likes

I want to throw hearts at this post :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Dope, didn’t know this

2 Likes

Considering Lyta shot her own mother shows that she fights dirty.

2 Likes

Looks like Jayna’s taking this win! Any voters have anything to turn the tide? :open_mouth:

1 Like

jayna would never actually try to truly hurt Lyta now Lyta would be willing to hurt her mother

3 Likes

I Want a show about themyscira.

3 Likes

@taddmcdivitt- YES pleez!

3 Likes

“Do not mistake passions for strengths.” (Jayna-Zod)

Wow. Insightful and powerful clarity there from Lyta’s mom.

Years of training along with battle-proven experience tempered by the gift of wisdom that only age and maturity can bestow- seems like the victory in this battle between two generations of House Zod goes to Zayna. Hmm. When I think about it, if Zayna gets put on Earth and gets a chance to soak up some of those rays from our yellow sun she could very easily give even the mighty Diana a run for her Themiscyrian money. Yep.

2 Likes

Being the one person who was truly able to defeat Zod before interference, Jayna-Zod wins.