Who

![477

14 Likes

Is Bogart playing the Joker?
If so, I’m all in for this.

I can so imagine him (pardon the pun) killing that role. Bogart would be an amazing Joker.

5 Likes

face.

6 Likes

I could see Cagney, but Bogart would “underplay” the Joker, which would make the Joker even more menacing. Think of it as Nicholson’s Joker but way more intense. Imagine the chills of Bogart laughing.

5 Likes

Is this from the serials or something?

Artist Jo

20 Likes

Please make more, I like your drawing of a movie poster of famous people from the old days as heroes! You think James Stewart make a great Superman? :grinning:

3 Likes

![s

12 Likes

Oh man these are great!

4 Likes

For your earlier post, I can see James Cagney play the Joker, cause he played as Lon Chaney in A Man Of Thousand Faces. I sure can’t wait to see who you’d pick for Penguin, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and many more. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Does he sell these as prints?
MM as Power Girl, a literal dream come true.

6 Likes

yeah love Marilyn as PG. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a Bombshell!!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

w.

![wo

15 Likes

Oh goodness Man Keep’em coming!! I am going to see if these are available to buy. I am loving these thank you!

1 Like

![aqua

12 Likes

![hulkbyjoepowell1|3ZCisRu0XPZM2.jpeg)

11 Likes

There’s my Cover Girl!

I’m a kid from the 90’s and originally knew Taylor from those Diamond commercials back in those days but watched Cleopatra at my Grandparents house soon after and fell in love with those eyes of hers.

3 Likes

Hell if only these were actually real.

Though I would have casted Jayne Mansfield as Power Girl. I probably would had Marilyn Monroe play Catwoman or even Harley Quinn.

7 Likes