Who's hiding in the shadows?

I don’t know why, but this popped into my head while I was scrolling through the community the other day. I wonder if there are people from DC who peruse through the threads or even respond with alt accounts. Jim Lee? Geoff Johns? Which one of you is actually the mod we know as “AppleJack”? Not responding? I have my eye on you two… obviously it’s all just a bit of a joke, but I think it would be pretty funny if we were responding and having conversations with people we looked up to and didn’t even realize it.

3 Likes

I may or may not be Jim Lee or Alex Ross. AppleJack is definitely Johns! He spend hours everyday reading through post, everyone needs a past time and he might as well get paid for it.

4 Likes

Is it too obvious to imply The Shadow (alias Lamont Cranston) is amongst the shadows? Afterall, he’s had an on-again/off-again association with DC over the years.

I wouldn’t be surprised if certain Powers look the place over. I’d be really happy if DC Collectibles’ Jim Fletcher was one of them, but current evidence suggests otherwise.

4 Likes

I’ve met Applejack in person, and guys: she’s literally Batgirl.

5 Likes

Oracle or Batgirl? I mean the whole work on a computer all day thing?

4 Likes

@hubcityquestion … I’m sure you would say that. You’re trying to cover for Geoff! BECAUSE YOU’RE JIM LEE!!! Think about it, how would someone know this much about DC without having inside connections. I’ve cracked the case, looks like it’s time for Scooby snacks.

2 Likes

Now the REAL Question (and yes Question is capitalized in this case). How do we REALLY know who the HubCityQuestion is? I know he SAYS he’s Alex Jaffe and we’ve seen him on DC Daily but how do we know he’s not Dan Dido in a clever disguise?

2 Likes

For the record. I did not see OmniLad’s post before I sent mine.

2 Likes

I’ve met HubCityQuestion in person: He’s truly Vic Sage, aka The Question.

3 Likes

IT’S THE BAT!!!

3 Likes

A likely cover @TheBatmanofNML

1 Like

Now how do we know who OmniLad is! (This is starting to turn into a drama! we’re all turning on each other and accusing each other of being Jim Lee. Not the worst thing I’ve been accused of in even the past 48 hours admittedly but still…)

2 Likes

Where is DeSade? he always struck me as a cover!

1 Like

As someone who is introverted, especially around those she admires, this entire thread is terrifying!

3 Likes

Don’t worry. They don’t judge, they just observe.

2 Likes

You should however worry when your shadow heads off in a different direction than you do.

3 Likes

I must confess, my real name is Jason Todd

5 Likes

I KNEW IT!!!

3 Likes

I’m really Sam Humphries. Don’t tell him that, though.

5 Likes

I’m really me, so your welcome

2 Likes