Who's Your Favorite DC Universe Original Character?

Titans: Donna Troy stole the show and wait to see more of her

Doom Patrol: it’s a tough call, but the Negative Man, Larry Trainer edges out on top. A huge surprise, since not much of a Negative (Person) fan in the comics

Young Justice: Forager has jumped to a VERY long list of favs! His innocence is fun, an EXCELLENT piece of writing!

4 Likes

While I do have my favorites among DC characters, Amongst the newest additions I’m quiet fond of halo as the character doesn’t affiliate with any classification and is just being halo

3 Likes

Titans : Hawk and Dove
Doom Patrol: Crazy Jane ,. Cliff and Mr No Body
Swamp Thing: Abby and Swamp Thing

I don’t watch Young Justice

2 Likes

We need a Swamp Thing and Robot Man crossover!

2 Likes

Titans: Donna Troy

Young Justice: Wally West

Doom Patrol: Rita Farr

Swamp Thing: Daniel Cassidy

2 Likes

Rita Farr, Abby Arcane, Mr. Nobody

1 Like

Titans Raven

Young Justice Static of kourse

Doom Patrol Cyborg we both from Detroit only reason he got picked over Jane I like both equally

Swamp Thing Abby

1 Like

Definitely everyone from Doom Patrol. I haven’t laughed so hard at something in a really long time.

3 Likes

I like everyone from doom patrol

2 Likes

Spider-Man.

1 Like

Barry Allen is one, right? I really like him from the tv show, but honestly, I love the flash and speedsters in general. The speed force is such a wonderfully intriguing concept, and so fun to play around with because of our limited grasp of the space-time continuum, and that we can only theorize the math and concepts behind moving forward and backward in time.

1 Like

Robin/Dick Grayson. The actor has had a great performance. I can’t wait to see more in season two.

1 Like

Bob the Builder

1 Like

I love Cliff, Larry, and Jane from Doom Patrol. I also love Forager in Young Justice Outsiders, Gar from Titans, and Susie in Swamp Thing. Also, both Dick and Swamp Thing are badass.

2 Likes

Young Justice: Well, if I were to pick a character from any season, it would be Zatanna or Shazam, but just from the third season, I’ll go with Metamorpho, even though he has only been in one episode so far.

Doom Patrol: Ugh. Everybody’s so great in this show, it’s so hard to choose. I’ll give a villain and a hero, just to be fair. Robotman’s going to have to be the hero, and I think Ezekiel is my villain.

Swamp Thing: This one goes to my man Kevin Durand playing the Florinic Man. Liz Treymane is a close second though.

1 Like

Rita is great and also crazy Jane but ur not crazy 2 me Jane. Ur jus Jane 2 me. Robin u the man 2 and robot man. Them my favorite but my other favorites r every actors and actresses and voice actors and voice actresses cuz I like every show dc universe puts out. I feel each show is different and great in its own way.

1 Like

Titans - Dick, Jason and Gar

Doom Patrol - I like everyone but if I had to pick three favorites it would be Cliff, Larry and Mr Nobody

Young Justice: Outsiders - Black Lightning and Forager of the new characters. Wally, Dick and Clone Roy/Will of the old characters

Swamp Thing - Daniel and Swamp Thing. I also liked the Phantom Stranger, despite him only appearing for a few scenes.

1 Like

Young Justice Dick Grayson. Perfectly balanced version of a character that is so hard to get just right. Sometimes, he’s written as Peter Parker while at other times, he’s just the “Happy” Robin.

The Young Justice version keeps him a joyful character, but also keeps his serious side and strong leadership capabilities in tact. Also, his fighting prowess isn’t completely short changed in service of making Batman look better (that’s the big one).

2 Likes

In terms of “new” characters, (and while the character of Forager existed in Kirby’s Fourth World) I think the YJ version is a very new, different and pretty awesome take.

As for other new characters, it’s gotta be Pinot Grigio Sally.

As far as the best take in a pretty well established character, it Rita in Doom Patrol. April brings such precision to that performance. She is heads and shoulders above the rest.

1 Like

It’s gotta be Ian Ziering a.k.a. Steve Sanders playing Dan Cassidy “Blue Devil”. I can’t not express my disappointment that this series is getting cancelled. This show pulled such amazing ideas from the source material. Every episode I am literally in awe.

2 Likes