Why Krypton Season 2 not on the Stream Platform yet?

Why Krypton Season 2 not on the Stream Platform yet?

10 Likes

The first season came to DCU around June so I’d expect the same for season 2

5 Likes

Nope it got canceled

No season 3 coming. I still hope they add season 2 to DC Universe. Season 1 was good. Braniac and General Zod in 1 season. Big time.

7 Likes

Season 2 is even better. #savekrypton

11 Likes

#savekrypton we need more shows out the side the arrow verse !!!

11 Likes

Yes krypton was awesome def need more shows outside those corny arrowverse shows lol

3 Likes

Yes Krypton was the best of the bunch, very sad it was cancelled

4 Likes

In my Opinion, Krypton is one of the BEST DC Universe Shows. I’m contemplating canceling my subscription because the reason I join was for KRYPTON!

6 Likes

My question is how does Krypton get canceled but Legends and Supergirl keep on going? I’m DC all day, but I can’t stand those two shows. Krypton was very solid.

5 Likes

My guess is that it was too expensive for the audience it pulled.

CW shows are presumably less costly to produce and have enough fans to go on (adding Netflix and a free streaming app with commercials to its reach).

Krypton was well made, but expensive with poor reach and no strong IP:s. Superman was barely mentioned and with washing Kara out of the lore they didn’t take advantage any existing CW fans wanting a deeper dive into her history.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s really sad.

1 Like

Patiently waiting for season 2 to get on here. One of the main reasons I got this subscription.

4 Likes

@moodster welcome to the community.enjoy the service. We got season 1 last summer so I’m hoping season 2 will come sometime this summer.

Season 2 is coming Aug 16th thanks to a leak.

2 Likes

I hope the mention of it being added on 8/16 are true. I’ve been waiting for season 2 to be added. Season 1 for was pretty good.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! It will be here in August. I know we are also getting Jonah Hex! Maybe that is more excitement than Jonah Hex deserves but it is still something else that is new coming to DCU for streaming.

3 Likes