Wonder Woman 1984 Campaign

Gal Gadot is the perfect Wonder Woman!

5 Likes

So who thinks/hopes that we will get a teaser or full trailer at #ccxp?
Now that we know th at the Wonder Woman panel will close out the expo in Dec 8, we can only hope that we get some MAJOR updates!!!

3 Likes

I am hoping for a teaser. I’m going to say we will get a teaser trailer :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m really enjoying the “extended” approach Dc takes with marketing. One thing to sell the film via commercial or PR, but another to bring us into the world. This is straight out of 1980s Miami, full on colour and excess. Fun in the sun. There’s something for everyone, and I can’t wait to see the – debut of OMAC… Lol. I meant Cheetah.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I love this poster! :star_struck: I love how viral marketing is such the forefront these days with movies and television. With so many new and innovative marketing techniques, this is postcard design one to add to the list for sure, can’t wait to see this viral marketing campaign to the end. Way to go DC :raised_hand:t4::boom: ,]< power high five.

2 Likes

I’m stoked for some Kristen Wiig content. Her as cheetah?! I have no doubts, I just want the content :star_struck: Stoked for this campaign. By the way, I’m new to this DC community/ forum world in general. :nerd_face::v:t4:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! I hope you’re enjoying exploring the topics. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know there are also clubs you can join

I’m nervous to see what Cheetah looks like. I’m hoping she gets a better reception than the Cats trailer :sweat_smile: but I’m sure the acting will be awesome. Patty Jenkins and the team have assembled a stellar cast.

2 Likes

Oh man that cats comment is both funny and true :rofl: … costume design will be crucial for reception. But I trust the team too

1 Like

Some would say their posters are better than their movies. LOL I do think WW and Aquaman have been their best so far.

1 Like

Some would say that, not I, but some… :sweat_smile:

I really liked Shazam and Joker. MoS and BvS were good, IMO. JL, is really the only one I dislike. SS is a guilty pleasure :joy:

Here’s hoping WW84 is one of their great ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

The entire Wonder Woman 1984 panel at Brazil #CCXP will be streamed live via the @WonderWomanFilm account along with the live release of the trailer on December 8th. You will also be able to sign up for updates on the movie via @TwitterMovies that day as well. #WW84

Just so everyone is aware :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am honestly thrilled for the people in Brazil that have the opportunity to see Gal Gadot in person! Plus, seeing a glimpse of the 1st trailer!? Now that’s an experience! :smile:

1 Like

I am here to chew bubble gum and commit sacrilege against all purists and older folk alike.

Zoe Saldana over Nichelle Nichols.

GAL GADOT over LYNDA CARTER.

No insult intended to the original actors.

2 Likes

@MisfitH (or should I call you Roddy?), I’m here to grab some nachos with Susan Eisenberg. :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad to see DC taking the brand and things like big star panels and worldwide trailer releases to non-US sites. International box office is becoming a big deal. The first WW movie did 49.8% of its revenue outside the US.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is official?

1 Like

That pic is giving me PowerRanger vibes LOL :joy:

1 Like

LOL, I agree. I like it!

1 Like

I do too. I remember when the armor pic first came out, I could not remember what comic I new it from. Then JL had the Kingdom Come bookclub. I didn’t read it this time around but instantly was like “oh yeah!”

1 Like

She’s coming

3 Likes