Wonder Woman: Bloodlines movie

Batman’s HUSH is on the DC app but haven’t seen Wonder Woman Bloodlines on the app. Is there a reason? It’s already out on dvd/blue ray. Thanks for your attention in this matter.

2 Likes

Available 90 days after release.

1 Like

@mljohnson30.kalel Pretty sure I read somewhere that it will be put on DC Universe 90 days after released.

2 Likes

Yep, you and @Aylex are correct. Animated films get uploaded after 90 days and are then rotated regularly on and off site afterwards like all of the other DCAU films. Hoped this helped @mljohnson30.kalel :slight_smile:.

1 Like

For subscribers 90 days is way to long for the new stuff if new DC movies take this long to release perhaps its time.toool ar other streaming services that make are worth this kind of Dollar expense watching the same old movies is of no interest to me. Just sayin’

2 Likes

Thank you for all the information. Appreciate it. But what i dont understand is why is this wonder woman title on after 90 days when “reign of the supermen” ,“death of superman” and “batman hush” were on the app shortly after out on dvd/bluray? Just curious.

Do you remember where you saw that?

Not sure about “death of superman” and “reign of the supermen” but “batman hush” did come out the 90 days after. I’m pretty sure I read it on here somewhere with an update or whats to come topic.

Batman Hush was released on here in the day the physical release was originally announced to come out. It just came out early.

It was announced during NYCC that future releases will follow the 90 day rule, starting with Bloodlines.