[World of Bats] Watch-Along -- Batman: The Animated Series "Robin's Reckoning" January 24 7PM PST 10PM EST

Holy Traumatic Childhood, Batman! It’s another Watch-Along for the World of Bats club! This week we’ll be going into the classic Batman: The Animated Series for the two-parter “Robin’s Reckoning!”

Part 1:

After learning the name of an extortion ringleader, Batman mysteriously refuses to let Robin continue the investigation with him.

Part 2:

Despite Batman’s orders not to, Robin pursues Tony Zucco, the criminal who was responsible for the death of Robin’s parents.

:batman_hv_6:THE DETAILS :batman_hv_6:

Who: You. Yes, you, right there, looking at the screen.

What: Batman: The Animated Series Season 1 Episode 32 & 33

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! Or Tablet or whatever! And Watching the movie, preferably on another screen!

When:: Friday, January 24th at 7PM Pacific Time, 10PM Eastern Standard Time

Why: Because I made a promise on the grave of my…I mean, the community that geeks out together, stays together!

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Batman: The Animated Series
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 1:15 pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the movie. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

Looking forward to watching this with you guys. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Tom Wilson who played Biff in Back to the Future voice as Tony Zucco. Plus this was a two part episodes that got Batman an Emmy’s award win! :batman_hv_1:

2 Likes

I can’t wait

1 Like

With that username, I have no doubt! :smiley:

Is it just me or do the links not work? :thinking:

How so? I got it to work on my end – I didn’t directly link to the episodes, just to the first season page. Can we even direct link like that?

Thought I try it on my tablet from the internet, let’s see if the links work.:slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/robin-s-reckoning-part-i/d71167cc-ec79-4351-b7ae-94f13eb1f53a

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/robin-s-reckoning-part-ii/4541f13f-1877-4abe-9a99-7af6f980dbe1

Video only works when I use a DC Universe app, hope this help if anybody wants to watch. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

So tonight is the night for Batman the animated series watch along. I’m looking forward to it!:grinning:

1 Like

That it is! Thanks for the bump. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are T-Minus…44 minutes!

1 Like

Ok I’m here this time!

2 Likes

Nice! Glad to have ya. :slight_smile:

Nine minutes! :smiley:

2 Likes

Let’s hope that Zucco goes down as easily as the Penguin did at Zellers.

3 Likes

Man, Penguin didn’t even try.

Also, two minutes!

2 Likes

One minute!

Hey! LOL! :grinning:I’ll have to watch the video later!

2 Likes

You’d think by the 32nd time in a row, those crooks would stop going to that rooftop.

1 Like

It’s the most happenin’ place for desperate thugs. It’s the Tinder of Gotham City Rooftops.

1 Like

Uh-huh.

1 Like