[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Watch-a-long Episode 2: Ghost In The Fire" Monday June 24th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Watch-a-long Episode 2: Ghost In The Fire" Monday June 24th
9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT - From either recording the SyFy show Wednesday June 19 or by purchasing a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) Episode 2: Episode 2: Ghost In The Fire". Wednesday night June 19th and watch it with us Monday night June 24th or purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

We’ll watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time!!

Everyone’s been looking for Doomsday. Well, we found him.

5 Likes

tip toes in
Am I early…I’m early aren’t I?

1 Like

LOL. You da mon, AquamonC137!

1 Like

I am also incredibly humble. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry I missed last night. I just plum forgot.

I will be at next week’s party though.

1 Like

You didn’t miss anything buddy eps. 2 stars this coming Monday.

Also @ Vroom and Don-El check out my post on Awesome_Squids Superman #76 book club and share your thoughts y’all #[World of Superman]!

1 Like

Everyone’s part of world of Superman here they just don’t know it yet

1 Like

Things are about to get interesting!!

1 Like

Will try to make it Don-El. Thanks for arranging this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everybody, please do not depend on DC posting Episode 2 like they have episode 1 from season 2.

They are being pretty definitive that only the first episode will be posted on this site for now.

Checking to see if cable actually recorded this for me last night

1 Like

Better drill in to make sure it actually recorded the second episode, and not the first one twice …oh good it’s there! I’m all set for Monday night’s watch along, how about you?

I love this show, gotta say a little bummed on lobo though. In no way is this a rag on the actor, just not the Main Man that’s been in my head the past 25 years. Still Lobo is in a live action show, so I’ll count my blessings and shut the frag up. However suits if your listening and planning on recasting a live action Lobo. 2 feet taller a foot wider and way gruffier voice. Still amazing show and loving every minute

1 Like

I’m eager to see if they get into more of the old 60s Kandor bottled City lore, like the superheroes Nightwing and Flamebird, that kind of thing.

1 Like

sees Don-El’s list of recordings

Another fan o’ The Blitz! Awright!

high five

2 Likes

well look at y’all fancy folks and your cable and DVR!

1 Like

If they have something that shows or talks about Nightwing I will geek out super hard!

2 Likes

Monday night is almost here! The watchalong for Season 2 Episode 1 is first over in Watchtower, then this one for episode 2 starts here in this Movie TV room around 15 minutes later at 9 pm Eastern / 6 pm Pacific!

1 Like

Please confirm your reservation for this exclusive watch along on Monday night! We only have room for three thousand viewers.

Kidding