[World of Superman] \| Monday Night Watch-a-long:// Krypton Season 2 Episode 7 “Zods and Monsters“ Monday July 29th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

[World of Superman] \Monday Night Watch-a-long// Krypton Season 2 Episode 7 “Zods and Monsters “ Monday July 29th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

From either recording the SyFy show Wednesday July 24th or by purchasing a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

We’ll do the intial “launch” countdown minutes here, then watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time.

“General Zod pushes for control of a dominating weapon; Seg and Nyssa fight to save Seg’s life.

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) episodes Wednesday nights this summer and watch it with the World of Superman club Monday nights, or purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

3 Likes

Poopy, I missed the previous WAL for Krypton from this past Monday. Apologies Don-El, it’s been a busy week :slight_smile:

I will endeavor to make this WAL. Loving season two!

2 Likes

No problem Vroom, you know I get it!

it’s kind of like we’re all the kids Hanzle and Gretel in the candy house …there’s so many goodies here that we just can’t keep up

and I keep waiting for Appkejack to slam oven door shut and summon the hungry twilight zone aliens .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

@DE I like candy. I like Krypton. Maybe I’ll eat some candy whilst watching Krypton.

Hmmm…

2 Likes

I like apple pie and Krypton.

2 Likes

@Aquamon Pie kicks ass and so does Krypton.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the episode yet. So I’ll be watching for this first time in this WAL.

2 Likes

@Vroom
Aquamon sits in hospital bed
Cop: who did this to you son?
Amon: It was a apple pie and a alien planet sir.

1 Like

@Aquamon

Cop: Did you eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Am: …why?

I’m kidding, I’m kidding. :slight_smile:

Pie sounds good though. To paraphrase Peter Venkman: “There’s always room for pie.”

1 Like

All aboard the elevator thread to Kandor!

Wait, please stand by … there are some minor elevator repairs taking place currently, but we should be operational in the next 13 hours.

Thank you for your patience. While you’re waiting, go ahead and kneel to Zod.

1 Like

I have no idea which direction episode 7 will go in, I’m counting down to this WAL!

1 Like

5 hours to lift off

Hey, you! Yes, you, the distinguished-looking, discerning person reading this!

Do you have plans for 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 6 pm PT tonight? Consider dropping by the Krypton Watchalong. You’ll be glad you did!!

Wow my cable box didn’t record the episode thankfully I was able to buy it for a dollar 99 on Vudu

whew! glad you were able to get it @Don-El. I’ll be here at showtime.

4 minutes.

1 Like

I’m all set up and ready to go at showtime

previously, on Krypton

LET’S LAUNCH!

1 Like

CLOSED captioning is on with vudu…oh well

1 Like