[World of Wonder] Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (BYOM) 10/6 @ 5PM PT/8PM ET ✨

Welcome!

:star: This is a BRING YOUR OWN MOVIE (BYOM) WATCH-ALONG of Wonder Woman: Bloodlines :star:

WONDER WOMAN: BLOODLINES is NOT currently available through DC Universe (it will be 90 days after physical release). To participate in this event, you MUST have access to a commercial-free copy of the movie (Digital, Amazon, iTunes, YouTube, Vudu, rent it for a night, etc.).

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman: Bloodlines on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, October 6th @5pm PDT/8pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a personal copy of Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 5:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:sparkles: Let’s watch the first animated Wonder Woman solo adventure since 2009! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I forgot this Sunday is when the CW shows come back :sweat_smile::grimacing:

1 Like

I’m waiting to watch the CW shows on Monday with @JLWWSM anyway! I’ll be here!

1 Like

@biff_pow Yay! I was fully prepared to do this solo, LOL. These watch-alongs are way better with pals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines had their world premiere at NYCC today! I’m excited to finally get another animated Wonder Woman movie.

1 Like

Bump

Uncle Batman wants YOU to watch Wonder Woman: Bloodlines with @nu52 and me!

1 Like

LOL! There’s a comic panel for every situation :slight_smile:

You can buy Wonder Woman: Bloodlines digitally as of today

1 Like

10ISH HOURS

1 Like

I’ll take flight for this one!

3 Likes

Woop woop!!

1 Like

Woo! Today’s the day.

@Vroom Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Under 4 hours now!!

2 Likes

don’t tell the supergirl and batwoman wals but i’m gonna dip into my goober supply!

2 Likes

@biff_pow I’ll trade you some Dots for some Goobers…

2 Likes

i’ll google the dot>goober exchange rate!

1 Like

@biff_pow This talk of snacks is making me want those after Halloween specials to be here already. My favorite part of the holiday is seeing all of those treats for cheap.

1 Like

@Vroom if you have sour dots, I’ve got gummy worms to trade :joy:

sourdotstheater.jpg

1 Like

i love that box!

1 Like

one mere hour! i better start diggin for goobers!

1 Like

LOL, I’ve been charging my phone so that I can dual wield during the watch-along. Forgot all about the snacks! Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

1 Like