World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) DISCUSSION

It’s funny how similar the mid 70’s was to the last few years, where studios were falling all over themselves to get female lead content to the screen. The Millennials are carbon copies of their grandparents. I can’t wait to see their version of the 80’s.

I bought the DVD set when it came out. Lots of great bonus footage and Andy Mangels was behind putting it together. He’s very knowledgeable on much of our geek culture, so I don’t have to tell you it was worth every penny…

1 Like

How’s the transfer? Is it worth it or should i just watch it on youtube? Are there any bonus features or did they just dump it in a pack for a wallmart bin?

1 Like

Rereading what you said, you actually answered all my questions. I may get it.

1 Like

Not sure it’s still available

Looks like the “Wonder Woman” leaving on December 18 is the 1974 TV movie

So no worries about the schedule!

2 Likes

Cool! Everything is still on track. :wonderwoman:

1 Like

My wonder is relieved

2 Likes

Is there going to be a watch along for the 77 series tonight? I haven’t seen any post for it.

2 Likes

There will be one tonight :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Did you all see this wonderful art of Lynda Carter?

3 Likes

New statue by Iron Studios just announced at CCXP

2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous statue. The details in the boots are crazy good. That platform is awesome.

1 Like

The show has just been added to HBO Max

2 Likes

And it looks like they divided it into 4 seasons
The TV movie + 2 specials being Season 1 (1975-1976), then the rest of “Season 1” (1976-1977) being Season 2, like we had discussed in this thread

2 Likes

I just saw that when I opened my Max app. That’s a happy surprise. I bet people will be watching it before WW84. It’s cool they split the “seasons” like that. I would never have known about the way season 1 originally aired had you all not mentioned it because of how it was divided on DC Universe.

1 Like

Will there be a reading selection this week?

1 Like

Going by the 4 seasons division, the first season was entirely comprised of direct comic book adaptations from the Golden Age :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t done this in a while…

2 Likes