World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E3-4 10/18 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws3ep3

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 3-4

2020-10-19T01:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

three hours, eight minutes

1 Like

2 hours now :smile:

1 Like

one hour, fifty-four minutes

2 Likes

Hello again everyone!
Tonight will be more filled with sci-fi than last week :smiley:
For now I’ll let the soundtrack for Episode 3 here

2 Likes

Listening to the soundtrack right now. Already loving the first song.

1 Like

I’m going to go in cold.

2 Likes

It’s my first time hearing the soundtrack for an episode before the episode WAL, but I think I might do it that way more now. I’ll appreciate the songs when they come on a bit more probably.

1 Like

This one is composed by Johnny Harris, which is usually more proeminent to hear in the actual episodes.

1 Like

i just like noticing patterns or repetition of instruments as the action/suspense/thrills/chills/et al unfolds.

2 Likes

what i am talking about is most prevalent in the original Mission: Impossible tv series

1 Like

Yeah, it’s almost always the same patterns played with different instruments :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also tempo and what instruments accompany another

1 Like

1 hour 15 minutes I’m listening to the voices in my head in preparation for the WAL

1 Like

So, your everyday routine? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, now the voices are telling me to get off my bum and so I’m not rushing when the WAL is getting ready to start.

1 Like

Is it voices or is the FBI agent assigned to you speaking through your phone because they don’t want to miss a single second of the first Wonder Woman episode we’ll be watching?

1 Like

Oh, if you only knew of some phone calls I have to deal with when you say that. Either way, me, the voices and the federal agents are going to be there.

1 Like

sixty-six minutes

1 Like

:alien: :alien: :alien:

1 Like