Worst or Just “Hit and Miss” DC Direct to DVD/Bluray Animated Films?

I am from the DCU Community what are the most ‘‘hit or miss’’ or not very good direct to video animated films from DC Comics And Warner Bros that have come out since 2007, so here are my

1. Green Lantern emerald knights 2011
  2. Justice League throne of Atlantis 2015
  3. Superman Doomsday 2007
  4. Superman Batman Public enemies 2009
  5. The dark knight returns part 1 2012
  6. The dark knight returns part 2 2013
    so what are yawl’s ? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
1 Like

I honestly wasn’t a fan of the animated movie continuity, for the most part, although it was good to see Nightwing and Starfire together again.

1 Like

yes, thank you for being the 1st person here to comit here on this post! :grinning: :smile: :relaxed: :slightly_smiling_face: :point_up: :+1: :ok_hand: :pinching_hand: :nightwinging_ttns: :starfire_ttns:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

The ones I hate are Gotham Knights, Emerald Knights, Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin, and The Killing Joke.

1 Like

I thought The Killing Joke was terrible!

3 Likes

Mostly right! :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

i heard similar responses to the 2016 direct to video film myself

2 Likes

I absolutely disagree with the dark knight returns and put possibly in the top of DC animated movie especially in re-creating the design of the art style , unlike killing joke …

3 Likes

I have it as my 4th or 5th favorite movie of all time in the life changing list.

1 Like

Not a big fan of The Killing Joke myself

1 Like

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is my least favorite. It has really good action though. I didn’t like the Killing Joke or Batman & Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

Which are hits which are misses?

1 Like

I Loved Killing Joke #SorryNotSorry

1 Like

Glad you did. There is nothing wrong with thinking a movie I hate is the best thing ever. I love Independence Day 2, so I better not judge.

1 Like

IF you Just Jump over to Chapter 3 it should be ok,

But…
I know Terminator Dark Fate Ticked me off, AS Did the Last Episode of Bates Motel. Smallville’s Saving Grace was The Season 11 Comic. Even though the messed up Babs/Dick Cannon, and made it uncanny. But I kinda Liked the black charcoal for Batman, Always Wondered why he didn’t keep Jean Paul Valley’s Cowl Ditch his Suit but keep his Cowl. Same with Superman Should have Gloves, I think there was a Joke somewhere where Someone said “Finger Prints BE Darned!”

But yeah The Batgirl Roof Top Love Scene was awkward asf. SO I Feel your Pain.

1 Like

I said I Loved it I Never said it was the best thing ever, but… (also DC Related btw) if I told you what was the best thing ever you’d #Cancel me and Send me to the Marvel Board. Word scramble TimeV.B.S.**:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

my too as well :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like