Young Justice Enhanced

Young Justice Enhanced

1 Like

This is pretty cool. I hope this commentary feature continues with all of the shows from DC Universe.

16 Likes

Someone already said this but it would be cool to see this implemented with other select DC shows on the platform.

10 Likes

I Love this and everything to do with this show!!!

5 Likes

So you’re idea of enhancing it is to constantly interrupt it with insults?

11 Likes

I third the two people who said this already that I would like if you guys do this for the other DC Universe shows like Titans, Doom Patrol, and Harley Quinn. And maybe potentially a live-action Static tv show tied to Titans (fingers crossed please make this happen, DC. PLEEEEEEEEASE!).

10 Likes

I really enjoyed the commentary from the producers as well as Jason and the lead designer on making the show.

7 Likes

Only 3 episodes?

I like the commentary from episodes 2 and 3. I love it when you see directors, cast, writers etc. all come together to talk about characters and special little easter eggs we dont notice from the animators. But that first episode was annoying real quick.

11 Likes

Are they only putting out 3 episodes at a time?

2 Likes

For everybody asking: I don’t know if it’s always going to be three episodes a week, but the plan is to release a new batch of ‘enhanced’ episodes every week leading up to the January 4th premiere of Outsiders.

4 Likes

This is disgusting. The “panel of experts” are constantly trashing the plot, making fun of the characters and doing pointless comments. If you’re doing this, at least invite Bruce Timm, Jay Oliva, or the original voice actors; not this bunch of clowns.

6 Likes

Get these fools in Episode 1 outta here!

5 Likes

I enjoyed the commentary from episode 2 and 3…but that first one was cringy as hell.

9 Likes

I now right the cast is awesome.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think so they should

Two of the Superfans were Rich & Emily from the Whelmed Podcast, they actually knew what they were talking about. I wish it was only them commenting.

3 Likes

Ok can someone tell me when young justice outsiders. Is supposed to come out here on DC universe

1 Like

someone should tell DC that the tone for this added commentary is all wrong. they should have just let the Whelmed crew do what they do. make insightful observations by folks that are true fans, respect the characters, and are versed in the lore. the MST3K style snark is annoying. stuff like this makes me want to cancel my subscription.

5 Likes

made it to episode 2…much much better. real insight. thank the gods.

3 Likes