Young Justice: Outsiders (DC Universe Exclusive) (2018-) #2

Young Justice: Outsiders (DC Universe Exclusive) (2018-) #2

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this to drop.

4 Likes

I loved this bc I love them. I just dont know what this means for them or their relationship in the future. All I know is that I want these two back together like yesterday.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to get more of Babs in season 3.

I must say, part of me still wants the classic Superboy and Wonder Girl (Cassie) romance to happen. I’m really ready to close the chapter on Superboy and Miss Martian as a couple. If that plotline continues though, I’ll be open to it.

8 Likes

I really liked this, wish there was more coming!

3 Likes

Nice Prequel to the epic return of Young Justce

3 Likes

Damn, right in the feels…

3 Likes

Great second chapter and ending to the story. Still leaves things open-ended, but gives a satisfying resolution to one of the dangling character threads from Season 2. So what can we do to get more tie-in comics?

9 Likes

Megan in that cheerleader outfit is something else <3

1 Like

When did they go to Mars, did I miss that somewhere?

1 Like

This story just tells you that Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti haven’t lost their touch after all these years now that’s telling you that these people care on what they’re doing and I can’t wait for tomorrow for the new season of Young Justice.

7 Likes

This is a very cute and happy story! It reminds me a lot of season one and helps me remember how pure and young they still actually are which is a relief since the show is called Young Justice! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t remember them going to Mars either. Did that happen between seasons?

I’m super happy that it looks like Connor and M’Gann are on good terms again. This is cute, but I hope they don’t get back together. What she did to him was awful and I’m surprised (with YJTV Connor) with Connor’s character that he would actually forgive her. Even Beast Boy was horrified…I hope we see more background and see Connor branch out more. M’Gann isn’t the only girl out there. :smirk:

6 Likes

So good, real relationship stuff.

2 Likes

I think Gar meant the planet they went to in Invasion. They story is still good. But If this is a DC Universe Exclusive does that mean it won’t be released in a physical comic. Cuz if not that’s a bit BS. It means you will never be able to own it and pass it on to your children without having this sub…

Anyone else getting an error when you try to download?

5 Likes

I’m assuming the whole Mars thing is something that happened in between seasons. Or maybe even something we’ll see in a flashback of some sort this season. It definitely through me off but I trust that everything in this series is mentioned for a reason. ALSO GAR IS GETTING SO WISE! I really loved the character dynamics in this comic.

1 Like

Drum. It references the end of the last episode season 2. They get sent to Mars on a mission.

1 Like

YAAASSS!!! SUPERMARTIAN IS LIFE!!!

6 Likes