Young Justice Outsiders

After years of waiting it’s finally here. It’s full of surprises. The new character designs are amazing. What are your thoughts guys? Also I find it funny that 3 episodes of young justice is better than a whole season of Titans😂

9 Likes

I still like Titans tho🤣

1 Like

OMG!!! THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!

2 Likes

Loving it so far and can’t wait to see the next 3 episodes. I Like how things are turning for the worst for the Team and League. You got Batman, Green Arrow and others leaving. You got the trafficking stuff going on but also have the big threat of Darkseid and Vandal Savage still lingering somewhere. Seeing new team members and old members but still need to see the rest of the team and other main villains. DC sure do know how to make amazing animated content.

3 Likes

I can’t find the episodes where are they?

Should be on the home page

2 Likes

Titans was overall good but young justice is better. Still give me live action any day! I love how Nightwing has assembled the original team of Batman and the Outsiders via Young Justice. I called the “new” Halo, too! I love Geo Force. But why does Plasmus look like Brimstone🤷🏽‍♂️?

1 Like

I started to watch Young Justice S1 for the 1st time and I love it!!!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing. 3 episodes & it’s already unbelievable as expected.

1 Like

Titans was pretty good in my opinion but Young Justice is amazing and I really like the way they are going in Season 3. I can’t wait to see the rest of the season.

1 Like

@Shelly3567.3773, if looking for the Young Justice episodes, you can find the page for that here: DC Universe (this is the link to the new season, but you can change season numbers by clicking the “Season 3” button at the upper right of the page, which should give you a drop-down menu of the other seasons).