Your FAVORITE DC Villain???

Comment below! :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

3 Likes

Lord Atrocitus!

3 Likes

It changes every so often but right now, probably Livewire.

I like the underdogs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would definitely have to agree with Giggy on the fact that it changes often, but right now either Mazahs (Alexander Luthor Earth-3)
Or, more often than not Parasite!

3 Likes

We have to start calling Gibby “Giggy” now. That has to be a thing now :joy:

4 Likes

Oh noooooo. Im so sorry @Gibbyhertz!!! I really wish they had an edit option sometimes…

3 Likes

It’s all good lol It happens.

I’m always mispelling names as well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To quote a great thespian:

“Lex Luthor! The greatest criminal mind of our time!”

and…

“Otisburg?!”

6 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of James Gordon Jr. He has a strong anchor to reality in his father and sister, but is also one of the most insane villains out there

4 Likes

Lex Luther is my personal favorite.

2 Likes

Ohhh man so many to choose from! I think Bane right now is my favorite. I’m reading Knightfall right now so I might be a littler bit biased

5 Likes

The Riddler. Villains are good when they pose an interesting conflict for the hero. The Riddler forces Batman to use his wits rather than his fists, while being entertaining in his own right. I always kinda liked the Riddler because of the energy Frank Gorshin brought to the character in the 1966 show, but I think I fully decided he was my favorite when I played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I would play challenge maps in Arkham City just to listen to him insult his henchmen.

7 Likes

DOCTOR PIMPLE POPPER mwahahaha

1 Like

Isn’t Giggy just the way Scarface would say it?

The Joker, obv, but the Arrowverse Thawne and especially Harrithawne.

3 Likes

Oh gosh, there are so many good ones to choose from! Personally, I think my favorite villain depends on which book I’m reading or show I’m watching at a given time. Overall, though, I have to say that I’m a really big fan of Slade’s appearances in Teen Titans the animated series. That might be controversial, but he’s just so menacing.

5 Likes

All time? Gotta be Post-Crisis Shade. I love really puzzling villains that are just as likely to help the hero as they are to murder a random family. He treats it all as a game and loves toying with anyone he can find.

But, I’d say any of The Rogues deserve a mention. They face one of DC’s most powerful heroes and they still have a “no killing” rule. I love that villains have that. It’s like they look at Batman and say “What makes you so high and mighty?” I mean, Batman’s breaking the law by taking the law into his own hands. On paper, he’s no better than them.

6 Likes

After watching doom patrol and seeing how they applied him to the show, and seeing how different he is from the comics, id say doom patrol (the shows’ version) Mr. Nobody is quite an intriguing villain and I’d like to see him in all his insane aweseome show revised glory in the comics. Thatd be pretty kewl.

2 Likes

Deathstroke. I love the hate the bastard. Fans give him a lot of slack for looking cool but He’s a complete piece of human garbage. He went after the Teen Titans for something he knew they didn’t do (killing Grant) Trying to kill a bunch of teenagers just because he refuses to take responsiblity for being a bad father. He’s a sick pervert (Terra wasn’t even the only minor he hit on if you read his 90s solo run) he drugged his daughter to force her to work for him, which led her to stab out her own eye. He murdered a crap ton of people and acts high and mighty for having a supposed moral code. Plus he slept with Jericho’s fiance and almost broke the timeline. And his family drama is fantastic and never gets old

What a bastard. Every adapation of him tones him down and makes him either “badass merc” (Young Justice, Arkham Games etc) a love sick puppy (Arrow) or an outright sith lord (Teen Titans) And while I like some of those versions, I’d like to see scumbag Slade in other media

3 Likes

Reverse Flash, Deathstroke, Zoom, Joker, Darkseid

I cannot come up with just one. I love those ones nearly equally.