With the assumption that most of us are not aliens from Krypton (I say most as I do not mean to offend any Kryptonians, we love everyone here) we would all likely need a utility belt full of gadgets like the Caped Crusader’s. What 5 items would be mainstays in your utility belt to help you fight evil (or cause mayhem depending on what sort of mood you are in :P) on a daily basis?
Haha, I don’t know. I think a fully charged cell phone to call the cops would be high on the list though.
- Swiss Army Knife
- Tesla Coil Lighter
- Duct Tape
- Cell Phone
This is a great question and I can’t wait to see people’s responses. So here’s my 5 items that would always be in my utility belt to fight crime:
- Tasers (Shock and neutralize enemies)
- Shurikens or boomerang based throwing blades (Long distance offense)
- Grappling Hook (Used to grapple onto high locations, grab hold of criminals and to catch run-away street thugs)
- Smoke Grenades and Pellets (Invisible stealth tactics, enemy distraction and escape a situations)
- First Aid Kit (Used to treat my wounds and maybe anyone innocent bystanders who might have been caught in the melee)
I wish could’ve kept 10 items though …
Binoculars with night vision
Cell Phone(handy features in non combat) Handcuffs
NO ONE CAN STOP MEEE
- First-aid kit
- Dual pistols
- Communication kit (Phone, walkie talkie, video communicator, etc.)
- Crime scene investigation kit
Just one item necessary: a cell phone.
With this cell phone, I could either have a spellbook downloaded on Kindle or view pictures of the spellbook. The contents of this spellbook can allow the spellcaster to make objects appear or utilize supernatural methods. Therefore, if the battery runs low, simply cast a spell, and a phone charger will appear. Time for the next spell against evil on my, well, spell phone that locks criminals in a jail cell.
And that is the story I have to tell.
- Grappling gun
- Retractable bo staff